Where Do I File a Workers’ Compensation Claim in Iowa?

In Iowa, workers’ compensation claims are handled by a specific court system called the Iowa Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC).  Whenever you file a workers’ compensation lawsuit, you will do it within this specialized court system.  The cases are heard by workers’ compensation deputies, not juries. Our attorneys can help you determine where and how to file your claim.

About Christopher

Christopher J. Shald has successfully litigated a wide variety of cases, but his passion is protecting the rights of injured workers and victims of negligence. His focus is on Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, and Criminal Defense.

Learn more about CJ

Best of Omaha - Omaha Magazine - Workers Compensation - 2023 Winner Award
Have a Question?

Need advice? A second opinion? Please reach out to us. We are here to help.

"*" indicates required fields